How do I give? - Recall Judge Aaron Persky

How do I give?


Click HERE to donate to our recall effort.

If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable to "Committee to Recall Judge Persky" and send it to:
Committee to Recall Judge Persky
1787 Tribute Road, Suite K
Sacramento, CA 95815

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation, so please include it with your check. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation. Contributions or gifts to Progressive Women Silicon Valley are not tax deductible. Progressive Women Silicon Valley State PAC is a registered California committee subject to the regulations, requirements, and prohibitions of the California Political Reform Act. The committee is permitted to accept unlimited contributions. We may not accept contributions from foreign nationals at this time.